My Career Choice

Hello! My name is Renusha and I am a high school student. My career choice is a secondary school English and History teacher. The reason why I want to pursue the career of a secondary school English and History teacher is because teaching sounds fun and I would love to work with secondary school students in terms of their academic progress in English and History. I also understand that English and History can be complex subjects, which is another reason why I am willing to become a teacher and help future students in understanding English and History better. As a matter of fact, I did not like English and History during grades 7 and 8, but when I got to high school, I loved English and History because I worked hard in those subjects academically, which is why I love them and will continue to do so. I am very excited to hear from many of you in terms of career interests in the educational field and I am also willing to reach out to individuals who are struggling with learning more about the careers in the educational field. 

Hi Renusha! My name is Abigail and I want to be a secondary English and Communications Technology teacher. I find that teaching is fun aswell, I have tutored students in the past and it felt good knowing that I was able to help them succeed. I hope your journey to becoming a teacher works out for you!